1. Name your document file with less than 26 characters, without spaces or special characters.
Do not use: ' " @ & # % / \ | * etc.
BAD example: Susan's assignment#1.docx
Good example: Susan-assignment-1.docx
2. Save your document as a Microsoft Word file
(ends in .doc or .docx — NOT .odt .rtf .txt .pages or anything else)
3. Upload your file to the Assignment link in your course; return later to see your instructor's comments.
Check that Collaborate works for you before upcoming sessions in your Blackboard courses.
1. Click Check Browser for compatibility with Blackboard.
2. Click https://help.blackboard.com/en-us/Learn/9.1_SP_12_and_SP_13/Student/040_Browser_Support_for_SP_13
to see a list of supported browsers.
3. If a problem persists, email your browser and computer details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need assistance from the Blackboard Team for your Summer/14 semester course, remember that you must put in your request no later than February 15, 2013, so we can plan accordingly. This means you put in your request and include all associated materials (files, marking schemes, quiz information, etc.) with your request.
- A request only, with materials coming later means your request is put into a queue and we work on it as we can, and in order.
To access your MediaSite weblinks,
1. Log in to Blackboard as usual (9-digit student ID# and first six characters of your password)
2. After clicking on your Video web link, you may get a Security Warning screen. It's OK to continue!
3. Log in to MediaSite with 9-digit student ID# and College Network/wifi password (NOT the Blackboard password)
Note if you have never changed this password the default is your birthdate in format of DDMMYY